January 1, 2017

Hello 2017! My Crafting Resolutions

Happy New Year, everyone! With the new year comes crafting resolutions and the start of my new ban.do Planner! It's a 17-month planner that started in August but I wanted to wait until January to start a new planner to keep my planners consistent. I have the 2015-2016 planner and didn't want to abandon it midway. I love the ban.do planners but the 17-month thing throws me off!  Anyways, onto the resolutions!

I only have four this year and these are the ones I'm always working on:

1. Use up crafting supplies.
Nothing satisfies me as much as using up a washi roll or sticker sheet. I need to do that more frequently, especially since my huge haul from Korea and the fact that I always get craft supplies/stickers as gifts!

2. Write more letters and cards.
Once again, trying to use up all the stationery I've accumulated!

3. Post holiday crafts earlier.
I'm getting a bit better but I still need some work in this department. (There's still a wreath tutorial that I have yet to post!) 

4. Blog more.
Still working on keeping a consistent schedule but as you know, it gets hard when life and work calls.

That's it for this year's resolutions! I hope you all have a wonderful start to the new year.

Stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment